In a classy, tan brown and white finish; this pristine bomber jacket is made luxuriously soft to touch; using the best grade leather that will improve with years of wear. It is a wonderful revelation from the famous American comedy movie of 2009 ‘The Hangover’; worn by the well-famed comedian Ken Jeong as Mr. Crow. With outstanding detailing and unique look; it works to be a superb and flawless outfit for fashion conscious men. The front carries a smart zippered closure, rib knitted erect collar, single chest zippered pocket and a classy tan, white and brown color combo. Sleeves are full with rib knitted cuffs; waistline is also rib knitted for a gorgeous look and perfect fit.
- Material: Genuine or faux leather
- Inner: Viscose lining
- Collar: Rib knitted erect
- Front: Zippered closure
- Pockets: Single zippered chest pocket
- Sleeves: Full-length with rib knitted cuffs
- Color: Tan, white and brown combination