Matt Bomer Doom Patrol Negative Man Larry Trainor Fur Collar Trench Coat
This furry coat with the entire style and outlay has been inspired from doom Petrol a television show and it was carried in the show by Larry Trainor who played the role of negative man.
- Long length suitable for long coverage
- Ample amount of protection against cold
- Very decent yet stylish
- Soft cotton material
- Nicely finished with stitching
- Full sleeves
- Edges of closure covered with fur
- Brown color on base
- Variety of sizes
- Cotton made
- Plain look
- Sleeves with woolen edges
- Belts on the sides
The best thing about this coat is that it has been made with cotton, and cotton is the easiest material to clean and at the same time the durable to use. You may easily wash it weekly or in 15 days with a decent and light detergent without worrying about being worn out.